ILM LEVEL 3 CERTIFICATE IN LEADERSHIP & MANAGEMENT
On enrolment, you can select any 6 to 7 units from our list of ILM Level 2, 3 and 4 courses in leadership and management, to get started in your role as a first-line team leader or supervisor in your organisation. (Minimum of 13 credits):
- 8600-300 Solving Problems and Making Decisions (2 credits)
- 8600-301 Understanding Innovation and Change in an Organisation (2 credits)
- 8600-302 Planning Change in the Workplace (2 credits)
- 8600-303 Planning and Allocating Work (2 credits)
- 8600-306 Understanding Customer Service Standards and Requirements (2 credits)
- 8600-307 Giving Briefings and Making Presentations (2 credits)
- 8600-308 Understanding Leadership (2 credits - Mandatory unit)
- 8600-309 Understand How to Establish an Effective Team (1 credit)
- 8600-311 Developing Yourself and Others (2 credits)
- 8600-312 Understanding Conflict Management in the Workplace (1 credit)
- 8600-313 Understanding Stress Management in the Workplace (1 credit)
- 8600-317 Understanding Training and Coaching in the Workplace (2 credits)
- 8600-319 Understanding Organising and Delegating in the Workplace (1 credit)
- 8600-323 Understand Performance Management (2 credits)
- 8600-326 Understanding the Communication Process in the Workplace (2 credits)
- 8600-327 Understanding Negotiation and Networking in the Workplace (1 credit)
- 8600-328 Understand How to Lead Effective Meetings (2 credits)
- 8600-339 Understanding Good Practice in Workplace Coaching (3 credits)
- 8600-341 Leading and Motivating a Team Effectively (2 credits)
- 8600-202 Planning and Monitoring Work (2 credits)
- 8600-205 Meeting Customer Needs (2 credits)
- 8600-209 Understanding Change in the Workplace (2 credits)
- 8600-219 Managing Yourself (1 credit)
- 8600-230 Developing yourself as an effective team member (3 credits)
- 8600-400 Understanding the Management Role to Improve Management Performance (4 credits)
- 8600-402 Managing Equality and Diversity in Own Area (4 credits)
- 8600-401 Planning and Leading a Complex Team Activity (4 credits)
- 8600-404 Delegating Authority in the Workplace (3 credits)
- 8600-405 Developing People in the Workplace (5 credits)
- 8600-406 Developing Your Leadership Styles (4 credits - Mandatory unit)
- 8600-408 Management Communication (4 credits)
Download ILM Level 3 Course Information
On payment, you will receive your login to the Inspire Global E-Learning Portal. Your tutor will contact you with joining instructions and will assist you in selecting the courses which best meet your career needs.
There are no formal entry requirements but participants will normally be practising team leaders or supervisors with the opportunity to analyse their business environment and their personal leadership experiences.
When you enrol in an Inspire Global course, you get immediate access to the Inspire Global E-Learning Portal. Online courses contain: presentations, quizzes, self-assessments, videos, and Downloadable learning manual (80 pages +) / workbooks / additional articles and Excel worksheets
Candidates are required to complete practical work-based written assignments of approximately 1200 - 5000 words for each course. The pass mark for each assignment is 50%. Comprehensive assessment guides are provided for each course.
Learners are free to complete the programme at their own pace. Learners will have 6 - 9 months from the date of enrolment to complete the programme.
Continuous Tutor Support is available through email, web conferencing and phone, throughout your programme. Your tutor will provide continuous guidance and feedback on your assignment drafts to help you meet the pass criteria.
Enrolment in the ILM and certification is included in your course fee. In addition, you will have a studying membership of the Institute of Leadership which gives you access to an extensive online library of learning resources.