ILM LEVEL 4 DIPLOMA IN LEADERSHIP & MANAGEMENT
Select any 8 to 10 units from our list of ILM Levels, 3, 4 and 5 courses in business and management, to get started in your role as a Middle Manager in your organisation. (Minimum of 37 credits):
- 8605-400 Understanding the Management Role to Improve Management Performance (4 credits)
- 8605-401 Planning and Leading a Complex Team Activity (4 credits)
- 8605-402 Managing Equality and Diversity in Own Area (4 credits)
- 8605-404 Delegating Authority in the Workplace (3 credits)
- 8605-405 Developing People in the Workplace (5 credits)
- 8605-406 Developing Your Leadership Styles (4 credits - Mandatory unit)
- 8605-408 Management Communication (4 credits)
- 8605-409 Managing Personal Development (15 credits) (Diploma only)
- 8605-412 Managing Meetings (3 credits)
- 8605-413 Managing Marketing Activities (3 credits)
- 8605-415 Motivating People in the Workplace (2 credits)
- 8605-416 Solving Problems by Making Effective Decisions in the Workplace (3 credits)
- 8605-417 Managing and Implementing Change in the Workplace (6 credits)
- 8605-422 Understanding the Importance of Marketing for an Organisation (4 credits)
- 8605-427 Developing a Culture to Support Innovation and Improvement (3 credits)
- 8605-300 Solving Problems and Making Decisions (2 credits)
- 8605-301 Understanding Innovation and Change in an Organisation (2 credits)
- 8605-302 Planning Change in the Workplace(2 credits)
- 8605-303 Planning and Allocating Work (2 credits)
- 8605-306 Understanding Customer Service Standards and Requirements (2 credits)
- 8605-307 Giving Briefings and Making Presentations (2 credits)
- 8605-308 Understanding Leadership (2 credits - Mandatory unit)
- 8605-309 Understand How to Establish an Effective Team (1 credit)
- 8605-310 Understanding How to Motivate to Improve Performance (2 credits)
- 8605-311 Developing Yourself and Others (2 credits)
- 8605-312 Understanding Conflict Management in the Workplace (1 credit)
- 8605-313 Understanding Stress Management in the Workplace (1 credit)
- 8605-317 Understanding Training and Coaching in the Workplace (2 credits)
- 8605-319 Understanding Organising and Delegating in the Workplace (1 credit)
- 8605-323 Understand Performance Management (2 credits)
- 8605-326 Understanding the Communication Process in the Workplace (2 credits)
- 8605-327 Understanding Negotiation and Networking in the Workplace (1 credit)
- 8605-328 Understand How to Lead Effective Meetings (2 credits)
- 8605-339 Understanding Good Practice in Workplace Coaching (3 credits)
- 8605-341 Leading and Motivating a Team Effectively (2 credits)
- 8605-504 Leading Innovation and Change (5 credits)
- 8605-505 Managing Individual Development (4 credits)
- 8605-506 Managing Stress and Conflict in the Organisation (3 credits)
- 8605-509 Managing Customer Relations (3 credits)
- 8605-518 Making Professional Presentations (2 credits)
- 8605-519 Developing and Leading Teams to Achieve Organisational Goals and Objectives (4 credits)
- 8605-520 Assessing your own Leadership Capability and Performance (6 credits)
- 8605-521 Managing Own Continuing Professional Development (15 credits)
- 8605-522 Becoming an Effective Leader (5 credits)
- 8605-530 Understanding the Skills, Principles and Practice of Effective Management Coaching and Mentoring (5 credits).
Download ILM Level 4 Course Information
There are no formal entry requirements but participants will normally be practising team leaders or supervisors with the opportunity to analyse their business environment and their personal leadership experiences.
When you enrol in an Inspire Global course, you get immediate access to the Inspire Global E-Learning Portal. Online courses contain presentations, quizzes, self-assessments, videos, and a Downloadable learning manual (80 pages +) / workbooks / additional articles and Excel worksheets.
Candidates are required to complete practical work-based written assignments of approximately 1200 - 5000 words for each course. The pass mark for each assignment is 50%. Comprehensive assessment guides are provided for each course.
Learners are free to complete the program at their own pace. Learners will have 9 - 12 months from the date of enrolment to complete the programme.
Continuous Tutor Support is available through email, web conferencing and phone, throughout your programme. Your tutor will provide continuous guidance and feedback on your assignment drafts to help you meet the pass criteria.
Enrolment in the ILM and certification is included in your course fee. In addition, you will have a studying membership of the Institute of Leadership which gives you access to an extensive online library of learning resources.